As at 30 June 2020, Families Australia had 813 Members, comprising: three Founding Members; 26 General Members; and 790 Associate Members. The Founding and General Members are listed below.
- Australian Foster Care Association (AFCA)
- Child and Family Welfare Association of Australia (CAFWAA)
- SNAICC – National Voice for our Children
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Healing Foundation
- Alliance for Forgotten Australians
- Anglicare Australia
- Australian Community Children’s Services
- Australian Council on Children and the Media
- Australian Federation of Disability Organisations
- Blue Knot Foundation
- CREATE Foundation
- Daniel Morcombe Foundation
- Grandparents Australia Inc.
- Key Assets
- MYAN Australia
- Playgroup Australia
- Relationships Australia National
- School of Human Services and Social Work, Griffith University
- Social Services International
- The Alannah and Madeline Foundation
- The Australian Centre for Social Innovation
- The Benevolent Society
- Tresillian Family Care Centres
- UnitingCare Australia
- YMCA Australia
Families Australia’s 790 Associate Members cover a diverse range of organisations from large State organisations to local family day care providers. Every State and Territory of Australia is represented by Families Australia Associate Members.
Read more about joining Families Australia.