As at 30 June 2018, Families Australia had 813 Members, comprising: three Founding Members; 25 General Members; and 790 Associate Members. The Founding and General Members are listed below.
- Australian Foster Care Association (AFCA)
- Child and Family Welfare Association of Australia (CAFWAA)
- SNAICC – National Voice for our Children
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Healing Foundation
- Alannah and Madeline Foundation
- Alliance for Forgotten Australians
- Anglicare Australia
- Australian Association of Social Workers
- Australian Community Children’s Services
- Australian Council on Children and the Media
- Blue Knot Foundation
- CREATE Foundation
- Daniel Morcombe Foundation
- Family and Relationship Services Australia
- Family Inclusion Network Australia Inc
- Foundations Care
- Grandparents Australia Inc.
- Key Assets
- Our Watch Ltd
- Parenting & Family Support Centre
- Playgroup Australia
- Public Health Association of Australia
- Relationships Australia National
- The Benevolent Society
- UnitingCare Australia
- YMCA Australia
Families Australia’s 790 Associate Members cover a diverse range of organisations from large State organisations to local family day care providers. Every State and Territory of Australia is represented by Families Australia Associate Members.
Read more about joining Families Australia.