Families Australia currently has 487 Members, comprising: three Founding Members; 27 General Members; and 457 Associate Members. The Founding and General Members are listed below.
- Australian Foster Care Association (AFCA)
- Child and Family Welfare Association of Australia (CAFWAA)
- SNAICC – National Voice for our Children
- Alliance for Forgotten Australians
- Anglicare Australia
- Australian Council on Children and the Media
- Australian Federation of Disability Organisations
- Benevolent Society
- Blue Knot Foundation
- CREATE Foundation
- Daniel Morcombe Foundation
- Grandparents Australia Inc.
- Junior Adventures Group (JAG)
- Key Assets
- MYAN Australia
- Oz Child
- Playgroup Australia
- Relationships Australia National
- Save the Children Australia
- School of Human Services and Social Work, Griffith University
- Settlement Services International
- The Alannah and Madeline Foundation
- The Australian Centre for Social Innovation
- The Healing Foundation
- The Research Centre for Children and Families, University of Sydney
- Tresillian Family Care Centres
- UnitingCare Australia
- YMCA Australia
Families Australia’s 457 Associate Members cover a diverse range of organisations from large State organisations to local family day care providers. Every State and Territory of Australia is represented by Families Australia Associate Members.
Read more about joining Families Australia.