Families Australia’s Child Aware Conferences showcase innovative ways to respond early to the needs of children and families.
The conferences bring together a broad range of practitioners, researchers, and policy-makers interested in developing strategies and forging new links to develop deeper understandings of approaches needed to make the safety and wellbeing of Australia’s children a shared community responsibility.
Six Child Aware Conferences have been held to date:
- 2019: ‘Children, Young People, Families: our concern | our responsibility | our future’
2019 conference presentations here.
- 2017: ‘Driving national action on child safety and wellbeing’
2017 conference presentations here.
- 2016: ‘Valuing, protecting and promoting child wellbeing’
2016 conference presentations here.
- 2015: ‘Innovations in early intervention, community collaboration and partnership beyond the child & family welfare sector’
2015 conference presentations here.
- 2014: ‘Sharing, building and recognising child aware innovation’
2014 conference presentations here.
- 2013: ‘Making child wellbeing and safety your responsibility’
2013 conference presentations here.
All conference presentations can be found at the Child Aware website.