As at 30 June 2015, Families Australia had 848 Members, comprising: three Founding Members; 24 General Members; and 824 Associate Members. The Founding and General Members are listed below.
- Australian Foster Care Association (AFCA)
- Child and Family Welfare Association of Australia (CAFWAA)
- The Secretariat of National Aboriginal and Islander Child Care (SNAICC)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Healing Foundation
- Adults Surviving Child Abuse
- Anglicare Australia
- Australian Association of Social Workers
- Australian Community Children’s Services
- Australian Council on Children and the Media
- CREATE Foundation
- Family Inclusion Network Australia Inc.
- Foundation Care
- Good Beginnings Australia
- Grandparents Australia Inc.
- Our Watch
- Parenting & Family Support Centre
- Playgroup Australia
- Public Health Association of Australia
- Relationships Australia National
- The Alannah and Madeline Foundation
- The Benevolent Society
- The Smith Family
- UnitingCare Australia
- WISE Employment
- YMCA Australia
Families Australia’s 824 Associate Members cover a diverse range of organisations from large State organisations to local family day care providers. Every State and Territory of Australia is represented by Families Australia Associate Members.
Read more about joining Families Australia.